Pages to ponder.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Party Pilipinas! FAILURE!


SOP now changed to Party Pilipinas, or Party Kamuning as referred by my friends, wasn't that successful. The show is boring, dull and do not even entertain us. Sorry but we are saying the truth. Its as if the dancers haven't had their regular practice, the hosts are not even cheering the performers compared with ASAPXV. But we appreciate that they are going to different locations. The good side of PP is that they changed their director. I would not mention his name. Don't force me. STOPPP! Ok fine! LOUIE IGNACIO. Not a fan of him. NEVAR! His ideas are not that appealing to the viewers. WALANG DATING baga! No offense. These opinions are not just from me, but from my friends also. I hope Party Pilipinas will change everything. LMAO! What I mean, they should work hard and show the people of the Philippines, that it can stand by its name, PARTY PILIPINAS. Goodluck.

No comments: