Pages to ponder.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

HELL-ection?: May 10, 2010 Elections (Philippines)





"Today marks a momentous event in our daily lives"

Actually that was my speech when I was in my elementary grade, giving my Valedictory address. Which made me think that it is related to what is going to happen today. May 10, 2010. Its Election Day today. It means we will going to elect or vote again our new leaders that will serve our country. I hope that all of us will vote the right leader. For change and for the betterment of our country. Since we are into Poll Automation, in two days time we will khave our newly elected leaders. I hope there will be no discrepancy on the results. I do pray for a fair and just election. No wonder people will raise their voices if the infamous "Hello Garci" controversy will happen again. Right? So, get up! Vote Wisely for a better Philippines. Tandaan: TAYO ANG SIMULA NG PAGBABAGO SA ELEKSYON 2010, AKSYON!


I-SHADE ANG BILOG NA HUGIS ITLOG

No comments: