Pages to ponder.

Monday, May 10, 2010

NOYBI won?!

Before I leave the house I saw, both on GMA and ABS election coverage that Benignoy Noynoy Aquino And Jejomar Binay are the leading candidate both on Presidential and Vice- Presidential. Does this mean the "NOYBI" tandem of Sen. Chiz Escudero will push through?





Well for me, that tandem is not that bad. To think Binay made big contributions in Makati City so I think he is really fit to that position. Plus, he came from a poor family and struggle to fight for survival. Now, he and his family are well off because of his perseverance and dedication to excel in every field. Even if he was filled with controversy before of having an affair with other woman, his name was cleared and now, I think, he is ready to serve the country.







Going to Noynoy, He really deserves to win the position. He came from a good family. Brought up with the guidance of the church, close family ties, and I think he is morally upright and just individual. But I know, when he was just a senator, my friends told me that he didn't even pass any law or whatsoever. But we need to see the good side of him. Maybe he is just waiting for the right time, right moment, right position to excel. He has the intention to solve the problems of our country. Lets give him a chance to work and serve the country.


KUDOS to both of the candidates. Noynoy and Binay. NoyBi for short. And goodluck to all other candidates from different positions. Lets hope for the betterment of our country. And development of our people.

No comments: