Pages to ponder.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

PBB Teen Clash 2010- WANTED BED SPACER?!


Shocks! I am so excited about the new twist on PBBTC 2010 this coming week. Why? Hello?! Isn't it the Apartment housemates and the Villa Housemates were combined in one house (Villa House) which leaves the Apartment house vacant. And through the teaser of last night's (27.04.2010) episode, I got the news that Kuya (Big Brother) is opening the Apartment house for additional housemates maybe. I am not yet sure about it but this will be a new excitement in both the two houses. Plus this will be a new CLASH between the housemates. I can't wait for the next episodes.



Post Script (Pahabol Sulat):

My fearless forecast about who will win the PBBTC 2010 ?

▬ I think Shey and Ivan would be a great tandeem. Plus I can see that Kuya (Big Brother) is building and focusing on Ivan. I don't know why?. Maybe Kuya envision Ivan as a possible star in the future. Right? Agree? :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm watching PBBTC 2010. I agree. Ivan and Shey are the best. Nice post!

Anonymous said...

I hate the episode last night. Errr! I HATE IT. But nice post!

Anonymous said...

PBB Rocks!

Anonymous said...

Kuya ang harsh mo! Err ka!