Pages to ponder.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

MELANICTIONARY: THE SECOND RETURN OF THE COMEBACK!

WARNING: This will feed your vocabulary starvation. So make sure you will take note of the terms. Some words can cause INTERNAL HEMORRHAGE.


▬What’s your next class before this?

▬Hello, my brother Joey is out of town, would you like to wait?

▬Don’t touch me not!

▬You! you’re not a boy anymore! You’re a man anymore!

▬Bakit ang dami mong tanong? You're so questionable.

▬You can fool me once, you can fool me twice, you can fool me thrice. But you can never fool me FOUR!

▬Hindi ba kayo naawa sa kapatid ko...sa mga kwento nya? Di ba kayo na-PERSUAVE ng mga kwento niya? Hindi si Joey ang tipong mambubugbog ng babae...talaga lang malapit siya sa mga gulo...PRO-ACCIDENT kasi siya eh.

▬Boy Abunda: O Melanie, paano na ang showbiz career mo ngayong magmo-Mormon ka na? Melanie: Ah okay lang 'yon Boy, kasi matagal na rin akong SEMI-RETARDED.
They should talk behind the scene...

No comments: