Pages to ponder.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

C. Aguilera equals Gaga?!


I just saw a post saying that Christina Aguilera is copying the Fame Monster , the stunning Lady Gaga . Well, for me... I love Lady Gaga. And I am dying for her but I also like C. Aguilera. And for me, I don't think C. Aguilera is a copying Gaga herself.




They all have their own style and fashion statement. And we can't easily judge someone because of they way she wear clothes. Maybe we should focus on the voice and the talent, plus the way she performs. C. Aguilera is not a member of the Pirates. She has her own authencity and eccentricity.







And speaking of Lady Gaga, I heard she will be back on the X Factor around this year. And her performance on the X Factor last december was phoenomenal. But, whats new with Gaga right? She is really a phoenomenal artist. A real artist. You can't avoid to go Gaga.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

GAGA is the BEST. PERIOD!

Anonymous said...

They are both good. What else do you want?

Anonymous said...

Ok fine! Let them fight. See who is the best! Go GAGA!

Anonymous said...

No one can defeat GAGA!

Anonymous said...

Love Christina!