Pages to ponder.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

MELANICTIONARY: THE FIRST WRATH!

WARNING: This will feed your vocabulary starvation. So make sure you will take note of the terms. Some words can cause INTERNAL HEMORRHAGE.


▬My brother is not a girl; he’s a gentleman.

▬That’s why I’m a success, it’s because I don’t middle in other people’s lives.

▬Don’t judge my brother; he’s not a book.

▬I won’t stoop down to my level.

▬Hello? Bulag ka ba? Bingi ka ba? Are you dep?

▬‘Yung STD, baka sa maruming toilet lang niya nakuha yan.

▬Eh, ikaw ba naman, durugin ang ari mo...Pag di ka naman manutok ng baril.

▬We are lovers, not fighters.

▬Kapatid ko pa rin siya. We are one and the same.

▬I don’t eat meat. I’m not a carnival.

▬Sumasakit ang migraine ko.

▬Ang tatay ko ang only living legend na buhay!

▬I keep my crown in the voltage.

▬Can you repeat that for the second time around once more from the top?

▬I couldn’t care a damn!

No comments: