Pages to ponder.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hairstyle for Men this 2010.


 


            I'm really fond of styling my hair. I don't know why. Do you know? LOL! But let me give you ideas of Hairstyle that will make a stand this 2010: Year of the Metal Tiger. ROAR!


PUNK will make a STRUCK!-- The Fringe!



                                                  

That hair makes me shiver! LOVELY!

Isn't this hot?! FEVER!



▬The SLICK BACK is definitely BACK!



Classy and very sophisticated look.



                              
GEORGE CLOONEY gives me fever! HOT!


But ofcoarse we can't deny the fact that skin head will not be left behind. And the surfer look will be a boom also. That is one of the classics. Especially, surfer look can make someone shiver. Its sexy...

Just a piece of advice. No matter what is your hairstyle, the most important thing that you need to remember is that you're feeling good with that style. And you're comfortable with it. It's not important if you are following the trend. Whats important is YOU. Yes! YOU!

No comments: