Pages to ponder.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

IDOL: BEST and WORST! Siobhan off IDOL!






Last night , Country Week on Idol was not that plausible. Yes I know. There are some performances that made a stand. Like:


                                            Casey James-- HEAVENLY PERFOMANCE!


                   MICHAEL LYNCH-- WET PERFORMANCE! (opposite of DRY?!)


                         AARON KELLY-- HEARTWARMING PERFORMANCE!

And I think the worst performance that night was Crystal Bowersox. Her performance was displeasing. Even the judges agree. Right?

But this just in. Crystal was saved by the voters. Siobhan Magnus sadly left the competition. I will miss her screaming style. As Simon said, like she was giving birth. LOL!


                                           Siobhan i guess you would have to sleep now. LOL!



This leaves Crystal as the last woman standing in the competition. I wonder how this competition will end. But compare to the previous seasons, this season is not that appealing to other people. Maybe thats just based on my understanding. Dont mind it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IDOL! Thanks for posting.

Anonymous said...

Crystal should win!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE CASEY AND LEE. THEY ARE HOT!!!