Pages to ponder.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Pinoy Knock Knock Jokes

►Cashew Nut.

Don’t tell me you’re sorry Cashew Nut. ~ ( Take A Bow )


►Ginabing Kokey.
Just dance, ginabing kokey. Dadoodoom. ( Just Dance )


►Come back to me.


Come back to me bok ang puso.
Wala ka ng magagawa kundi sundin ito. ( Kapag Tumibok ang Puso )


►Kangkong, Kangkong, Greenwich, Tomato.


New York..kangkong, kangkong, greenwich, tomato.
Now you’re in New York! New York! ( Empire State of Mind )


►Sinigang.

Sinigaaang! Sandal ka lang. At wag mong pipigilan.~ ( Sandalan )


►Solusyon.

Solusyon, sa Visayas, at sa Mindanao! ( Wowowee )


►Civil War.

Civil war ang tunay na mahirap.
Civil war ang tunay na may malasakit. ( Manny Villar Political Jingle )


►Inday.

Indaaaaaay will always love you. ( I will always Love You )



►Phone na Nokia.

Phone na Nokia, di sinasadya.
Di kayang magtapat ang puso ko. ( Paano na Kaya )


►Kamuning.

Kamuning get me, get me, get me.
Baby i’m yours. Kaamuning get me. ( Get Me )


►Russian Patay.
Wise men say, only fools Russian,
patay can’t help, fallin in love with you. ( Cant help Fallin in Love )


►Terminal.

Terminal..
every now and then i get a little bit lonely.. ( Total Eclipse of the Heart )


►Alfred.

Alfred my wings and i learned how to fly.. ( Breakaway )


►Bumili ng bagong folding bed.

Bumili ng bagong folding bed, Mad at You! ( Mad )


►Pikachu.

No, I don’t wanna go to bed (pikachu). ( Mad )



►River boat.

River boat young when I first saw you. I close my eyes. ( Love Story )


►Lady Gaga.

Kung Lady Gaga ka.. sa piling ng iba.. ( Kung Liligaya Ka )


►Para, Mamang Taxi.

I’m your biggest fan,
I’ll follow you until you love me.
Para, mamang taxi. ( PAPARAZZI )


►Nido, Gatas.

I Nido boo, gatas see you boo..
and the hearts all over the world tonight.
said the hearts all over the world tonight. ( With You )


►I-autoload mo ako. How much? Magkano?

Nothing’s gonna change my love for you,
i-autoload mo ko. how much? magkano?

( Nothing’s gonna change my love for you )


►Soon to Open: Pan de Manila.

Uno, dos, tres, soon to open Pan de Manila.



►Pritong Saba, Pritong Mani, Sinigang, Kare-kare.


Pritong saba, pritong mani, sinigang, kare-kare. Hallelu— Hallelujah.



►Kabag Again.


Now i’m speechless, over the edge of this breathless. I never thought that I would catch this, the kabag again. ( Lovebug )


►Melon, Kangkong, Mais, Gulaman, Talong.

Melon kangkang mais gulaman. Maari bang mag-talong? ( Nandito Ako )



►Kinurot ko. Kinurut-kurot ko pa.


Kinurot ko. Kinurut-kurot ko pa.
(intro - always be my baby - mariah)


►The Hill and Cow.

The hill and cow ang sigaw ng puso ko.
Ikaw ang nasa isip ko. ( Dahil Ikaw )


►Honda.

Honda first day of Christmas, my true love sent to me.
( 12 days of Christmas )


►Honda ulit!


Honda wings of love!
Up and above the clouds the only way to fly,
is Honda Wings of Love. ( On the Wings of Love )


►Pacquiao.

But it’s over now. Come on and take Pacquiaooo ( Take A Bow )


►Lasengga.

All lasengga ladies. All lasengga ladies.
Put your hands up! ( Single Ladies )



►BDO.

Watch me on your BDO Phone. BDO phone. ( Videophone )



►Dina Bonnevie, Gary V.

Dina Bonnevie my lover, Gary V with my friends. ( Wannabe )


►Lactum.

I Lactum move it move it!


►Pulis may wang-wang.

Pulis may wang-wang-wang!
Shorty fire burning on the dance floor. Ooh~


►Tuna Pie. Tuna limit, tuna wall.

Tuna pie, tuna limit, tuna wall~ for a chance to be with you i’d rather risk it all. Tuna pie, tuna fever come what may! ~ ( Through the fire )


►China.


Chinaaa~ ika’y muling makita ko.
Damhin ang tibok ng puso mo. ( Sana )


►Mighty Mouse.


Mighty mouse outside Chicago.
Can’t stop driving I don’t know why~ ( Someday Well know )


►Coca Cola.

Coca cola lang sana ang iyong minahal,
di ka na muling mag-iisa. ( Kung ako nalang sana )



►Little Manuel.

I’m not crazy, I’m just a little manuel. I know, right know you can’t tell.



►Lesbians.

So lesbians, lesbians for love.
Lesbians, lesbians tonight! ( Last Dance )


►MOA.

Girl you know MOAAA, girl you know MOAAA. (birthday sex)


►Thesis.

Thesis the moment, my final test. ( This is the Moment )


►Cheesy palaman sa tasty.

No he ca’t read my poker face (cheesy-palaman-sa-tasty).
popopoker face popopoker face. ( Pokerface )


►New Zealand.

New Zealand ka sa mundong ito.
Laking tuwa ng magulang mo. ( Anak )



►Joana.

I joana close my eyes! I joanna fall asleep.
( I dont wanna miss a thing )

No comments: